Saturday, July 18, 2009

This morning I was flipping through magazines and I found some beautiful finds. These were my top 5. (not in order)

1.CHARLOTTE BAG BY PAUL Boutique~ $85.00
~ I saw this Paul B. handbag in the June/July issue of teen vogue and wanted it instantly. It screams preppy but it also shows a sense of sophistication

2. Aqualumiere gloss high shine sheer concentrate~ $ 27.00
~ I think at first i was attracted to the color.. but then i realized it was Chanel and that made me loved it even more =)
unknown.<span class=
3.  Coach flower necklace~ $248
~ I love these necklaces and I'm so glad they are in! It says "its definitely spring" but its also fancy because of the major bling!

94592_<span class=


4. Vera Wang Princess Perfume~ 1 oz $45.00
~ Not only did i already love Vera Wang, this perfume smells amazing! like flowers and well, spring =)

<span class=



5. Fergalicious black pumps~ $54.99

http://www.shoes.com

~ I got these a few days ago.. and i have worn them every day since =P

 


FERGALICIOUS Women's Gem Shoe



With love~ Jen
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment